She has red/orange hair, purple sunglasses and wears a pink track jacket with pink track sweatpants.
A mean and bossy person, Aunt Ivy seems to delight on making people wait on her hand and foot. She is shown to make constant loud and unreasonable demands of Jon, yet denies his most reasonable requests. (i.e. getting out of the bathroom after two hours so that he can use it). While Garfield hates her as much as anyone, he likes having her on the show ("Compared to [Aunt Ivy] I actually seem easy to live with").
Despite being cruel and abusive towards her nephews, Aunt Ivy does show love and affection to her daughters.
- Night of the Bunny Slippers
- Everything's Relative
- Rain or Shine
- Cuter Than Cute
- Unfair Weather Part 1
- The Mean Machine
- Into The Wild: Call of The Wild
- Garfception (dream sequence)
- Home Sweet Home
- Whatever Happened To Aunt Ivy?
- Delicious Doughnut Day (mentioned)
- She has (or at least had) a intense fear of mice.
- She is scared of bunny slippers.
- She is similar to Jon's Uncle Ed, only her harsh personality leads to Jon tiring of her in one day, as opposed to months.
- In France, she is known as "Aunt Sylvie".