|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Boomerang is a 24-hour American cable television channel owned by Turner Broadcasting System, a division of Time Warner. Boomerang spun off from a block of the same name from Cartoon Network; it debuted as a channel on April 1, 2000.
The channel specialized in reruns of animated programming from Time Warner's extensive archives, including pre-1986 MGM, Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network, Warner Bros. Animation, and DePatie-Freleng Enterprises programs, stretching from cartoon shorts of the 1930s and 1940s (almost always in color) to repeats of shows still in production on Cartoon Network.
In the U.S., Boomerang also includes a subscription service-based mobile app, which launched on April 11, 2017.
Garfield Features Aired
- Garfield and Friends (2006–2007)
- The Garfield Show (February 3, 2013 - December 30, 2016) (later on some regional channels)
- Season 4: October 6 - December 1, 2015; July 4 - September 2, 2016
- Season 5: October 24, 2016
- Here Comes Garfield
- Garfield on the Town
- Garfield in the Rough
- Garfield's Halloween Adventure
- Garfield in Paradise
- Garfield Goes Hollywood
- Garfield's Babes and Bullets
- Garfield's Thanksgiving
- Garfield's Feline Fantasies
- Garfield Gets a Life