Eddie Gourmand (voiced by Frank Welker) is a famous TV food critic. Eddie Gourmand is often judging Vito's pizza to see if it's right. Sometimes he appears as an antagonist. His TV studio is located at 747 Waffle Street. Eddie has light orange/strawberry blonde hair, a mole in his left cheek, and wears a purple flannel jacket with a pink shirt, deep-magenta jeans with a lavender and white neckerchief for eating, and brown shoes.
The Garfield Show
- "Perfect Pizza" (First Appearance)
- "Down on the Farm" (Speaking Cameo)
- "The Last Word" (Speaking Cameo)
- "Inside Eddie Gourmand" (Semi Antagonist)
- "Guest from Beyond" (Antagonist)
- "Black Cat Blues" (Cameo)
- "Detective Odie" (Picture Only)
- "True Colors" (Cameo)
- "Parrot Blues" (Speaking Cameo)
- Furry Tales Part 1
- Furry Tales Part 2
- Furry Tales Part 3
- Furry Tales Part 4
- Long Lost Lyman Part 1
- The Golden Lasagna Awards (Cameo)
- Filthy Fugitives
- Take a Ferret to Lunch
- Two Times the Trouble
- In The Art of Being Uncute, Eddie Gourmand's voice is slightly higher.
- In Cuter Than Cute, Eddie Gourmand breaks the fourth wall by looking at the screen and says "Oh, It can be hard to accept reality." This is the first time he breaks the fourth wall.