Eddie Gourmand (voiced by Frank Welker) is a famous TV food critic. Eddie Gourmand is often judging Vito's pizza to see if it's right. Sometimes he appears as an antagonist. His TV studio is located at 747 Waffle Street.
Eddie has light orange hair, a mole in his left cheek, and wears a purple flannel jacket with a pink shirt, deep-magenta jeans with a lavender and white neckerchief for eating, and brown shoes.
The Garfield Show
- Perfect Pizza
- Down on the Farm (Speaking Cameo)
- From the Oven
- It's a Cheese World
- The Last Word (Speaking Cameo)
- Gravity of the Situation
- The Art of Being Uncute
- Inside Eddie Gourmand (Semi Antagonist)
- With Four You Get Pizza"
- Guest from Beyond (Antagonist)
- Black Cat Blues (Cameo)
- Love and Lasagna
- Mind Over Mouse
- Cuter Than Cute
- Detective Odie (Picture Only)
- True Colors (Cameo)
- Parrot Blues (Speaking Cameo)
- Furry Tales
- Long Lost Lyman
- The Golden Lasagna Awards (Cameo)
- Filthy Fugitives
- Take a Ferret to Lunch
- Two Times the Trouble
- The Mean Machine
- Glitter Gulch
- Against All Tides
- Lasagna Tree
- Double Vision
- Delicious Donut Day
- In The Art of Being Uncute, Eddie Gourmand's voice is slightly higher.
- In Cuter Than Cute, Eddie Gourmand breaks the fourth wall by looking at the screen and says "Oh, It can be hard to accept reality." This is the first time he breaks the fourth wall.
- He is currently Mrs. Ferret's owner.